[ExI] Last political post for a while (I hope)

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 04:21:29 UTC 2016

On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 5:27 PM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

>  typical Trump supporter is a "low information voter" and not use the
> correct technical term, "dumb shits",

### I am not a Trump supporter but there are some amazing developments:
Trump published an outline of his plan to terminate Obamacare, that
Damocles' sword hanging over our lives (yours too, John). Trump appointed
noted climate realists to a team which is going to take down the
eco-fanatics at the EPA. If he keeps going like this I will end up not just
a lukewarm supporter but an enthusiastic admirer.

And the Hillary boys' election fraud? How can I explain it to you, being
just a dumb shit?

Rafał