[ExI] Trump victory as blowback for PC?

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sun Nov 13 17:26:12 UTC 2016

Il 10/11/2016 05:53, Stathis Papaioannou ha scritto:
> It's worth quoting the first paragraph:
>
> "I’m ashamed of my country and terrified about the future.  When Bush
> took power in 2000, I was depressed for weeks, but I didn’t feel like I
> do now, like a fourth-generation refugee in the United States—like
> someone who happens to have been born here and will presumably continue
> to live here, unless and until it starts to become unsafe for academics,
> or Jews, or people who publicly criticize Trump, at which time I
> guess we’ll pack up and go somewhere else (assuming there still is a
> somewhere else).

It is actually dangerous to be a Trump supporter in public.
Try to do so and you could end beaten, robbed and maybe killed or raped.

It is not a possibility: it happened and it happen even today.

So, stop wining and be happy the 2nd Amendment was not abrogated before
by Obama and Hillary supporters (like you?).

The only fourth generations refugees are palestinians in various arab
countries. Because these countries forbid them from requesting to be
citizens.

We know, for the leftist, it is always their way or the high-way.
Then, please, take the high-way and go where ever you want and leave the
Trump supporters alone.
They want nothing from you, because you have nothing of value for them.
They are just sick and tired to explited by leftists and then treated
like bitches.

Hit the Road Jack and came back no more.

Mirco