[ExI] A scandal factory waiting to open

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 18:13:15 UTC 2016

If you think it was a bad idea for Hillary to have a private email server
you ain't seen nothing yet.  Donald Trump has decided to let his sons Uday
and Qusay, I mean Eric and Donald,  run his entire business empire while he
is president. Donald even put his sons on the transition team that will
pick the people that run the departments that regulate the businesses the
Trumps are in.  I predict that cozy arrangement will soon be up and running
and start cranking out scandals like sausages. Clinton Foundation scandals
my ass!

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/13/news/donald-trump-business-conflicts/

John K Clark