[ExI] The last chance to stop Trump

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 22:32:50 UTC 2016

BillW, being as you are an educator, I am really eager to have you expound
on that comment. spike
I'll have to beg off.  All I know about it what a former student of mine
tells me and it's all bad.  Main  complaint:  all students are put in one
basket and all are expected to improve.  That includes students who are
mentally retarded and other disabilities.  No Child Left Behind is
apparently a nightmare, and whatever has replaced it.  I'll get with her if
you wish and provide more details.  Another thing is the standardized tests
(which cost Mississippi 100 million dollars a year) and all the problems
they cause.

I see where we drove away Anders.  Maybe we can pick it up again and have
some policy/philosophy/application of technology discussions.  If all we
are going to have is politics, I"ll take a break as well (for four years at
least).

I have tried a few things to restart us but they failed to achieve much
attention.

bill w     (Spike, send them $25 a month on the hospital bill and see what
happens)