[ExI] Demonstration of Bell's Inequality

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 08:08:15 UTC 2016

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 2:36 AM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 11:31 PM, Rafal Smigrodzki
> <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:
> > ### Doesn't the whole philosophical problem disappear in the MWI
> > interpretation - everything is completely determined but there is so
> much of
> > everything that all outcomes exist, somewhere. There is no random chance
> > there, except in the sense of us not knowing in which branch of reality
> we
> > would find ourselves in next.
>
> Which happens to be the sense we usually care about, which means the
> problem does not disappear at all.

### Well, I may be a bit strange in the head, for I can't bring myself to
care about having free will, as discussed by theologians and philosophers.
I only care about freedom but that's a whole different can of worms. For me
Denett's "Freedom Evolves" is just about the final word on free will and
determinism.

Rafał