[ExI] Memorial for Lee Corbin Sunday Oct 16

Forrest Bennett fhb3.evolute at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 21:19:54 UTC 2016

Spike,

I respectfully disagree that Lee was lost outside the topics of futurism,
mathematics, and computers. I also know that you meant no harm by your
comment, but were just representing Lee as you knew him.

Lee was extremely knowledgable about history, physics, cosmology,
philosophy, economics, chess (of course), evolutionary psychology, as well
as certain areas of chemistry, biological evolution, and science fiction.
He was also into classical music, go, geography, and movies. I may have
left out some subject areas, but you get the idea.

Lee's curiosity and knowledge were quite wide ranging.

Forrest