[ExI] Disturbing the Ionosphere

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 22:17:28 UTC 2016

There are so many loose ends to tie up before a power satellite
project can be proposed.  I wrote this about a year ago trying to find
someone who knows about the ionosphere.  I never got an answer.  Do
any of the people on these list know an ionosphere expert who might at
least express an opinion?

Keith