[ExI] question for libertarians

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 17:56:46 UTC 2016

I might find it irritating, like prices ending with .97 or celebrity
endorsements, but irritating me isn't inherently unethical.
-- David.

Ha!!  If it were, we could ban about 99% of television, esp. those we don't
watch and are forced to pay for.  Thaler appears to be working hard to make
these things palatable to libertarians, which is one reason I am asking
this group.  I'll write Thaler if I get some serious objections.  bill w