[ExI] This will not help the Libertarian candidate

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 15:02:20 UTC 2016

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 1:11 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

​>
> With the new Powell bombshell, Julian Assange’s anticipated dump will be
> very hard pressed to top it.

Powell bombshell? Do you mean the one where it turned out that Hillary
Clinton was being completely truthful when she said former Secretary of
State General Powell
​
advised her to set up a private email account
​? In a just released Email Powell explained to Clinton 2 days after she
took office ​what he did when he worked for President Bush:
* ​*
*​"​What I did do was have a personal computer that was hooked up to a
private phone line (sounds ancient.)​ ​so I could communicate with a wide
range of friends directly without it going through the State Department
servers.​ ​I even used it to do business with some foreign leaders and some
of the senior folks in the Department on their personal email accounts. I
did the same thing on the road in hotels​.​"*

​By the way, if Trump and Clinton are equally bad as many on this list
claim why does every political discussion no matter the topic somehow
always evolve into criticism of Clinton and never of Trump?

 John K Clark