[ExI] statins

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 18:42:02 UTC 2016

And London cardiologist Dr Assem Malhotra said: "There are serious question
marks about the reliability of industry-sponsored studies on the side
effects of statins, and essentially that's what this review is.

"And a lot of the scientists involved in the original studies were involved
in this review. It is not an independent review."

This is a quote from the BBC article that Bill K sent to me.  It confirms
what I think:  you can't trust industry, which is making billions from the
drugs, to do unquestioned research.

bill w