[ExI] And they say Clinton is the one who's a Liar!

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 20:02:25 UTC 2016

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016  Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:

John, you are reposting political campaign propaganda materials, which were
> originally published on a campaign website

​No, it was originally published in yesterdays New York Times as I said in
my post. ​

​> ​
> This is inappropriate.

​It would be inappropriate only if the information was incorrect, and it's
not. Even by the standards of American politicians Donald Trump is a liar
of staggering magnitude.

​
And according to Nate Silver there are now 3 bullets in the revolver we're
all being forced to play Russian Roulette with;
​
as of today
​
there is a 48.8% chance that Donald Trump will be the next Commander In
Chief of the USA
​ and will be asking his generals to explain to him yet again why if we
have nuclear weapons we don't use them. ​
​

 John K Clark​