[ExI] Quantum consciousness, quantum mysticism, and transhumanist engineering

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 16:32:58 UTC 2017

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 10:33 AM, Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com>
wrote:

> ​> ​
> if a tornado a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away assembled a
> conformation of matter identical to a copy of a book of the play 'Hamlet' I
> own, the former conformation would "not be" Hamlet while the copy I have
> "would be" Hamlet.

​Both books are made of atoms, mostly hydrogen carbon and oxygen, and
science can not tell the difference between one atom of the same element
and another. So if in the middle of the night I exchanged your book with
one from a galaxy far far ​away how could you do what science can not and
detect a difference the next morning?

 John K Clark