[ExI] isaac's number

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 21:27:53 UTC 2017

On 3 August 2017 at 21:25, spike  wrote:

 If anyone wants either of those sims I wrote, post me offlist.  Perhaps you
> can extend the concept and do some cool tricks.  We recognize that anyone
> who uses Excel as a programming environment is living in sin.  Flimsy
> excuse: I am not a programmer, only an engineer.  I took up Excel to do
> rocket ascent sims, then later to do controls calcs at work, then math geek
> stuff.  My Excel abuse just continued to get worse and worse until I was a
> hopeless dismal mess, vile, a reprehensible blot was I.  Have mercy upon my
> wretched soul, ye who write in real languages.
>
> It would be cool to have someone figure out a way to extend the concept to
> four-space, take five random points in a unit hypercube, form a penteract,
> calculate its spacetime hypervolume via Monte Carlo.

Wolfram has a section on Unsolved Problems. When you get into
multi-dimensions, I think that is the section you are into. You could
be famous with this investigation!   :)

<http://mathworld.wolfram.com/topics/UnsolvedProblems.html>

BillK