[ExI] Aquarium of the Bay Introduces New AR and VR Attractions

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 23:31:01 UTC 2017

There are plenty of things we don’t understand about the human mind.

spike

 All in the future, I hope.  But I think, and a few big time brains have
agreed with me (!!) that probably environment counts more than genes,
though if you don't have the genes no environment will help.

Certainly musical ability is a great thing to have and being able to
measure it would turn some lives around, but it simply doesn't correlate
with IQ- and doesn't need to.  It is estimated that an IQ of 80 is
sufficient for a person to learn an instrument well enough to play in an
orchestra.  And how about artistic ability?  Same thing.  You can call
these intelligences and a few people do, but again, IQ is not involved.  I
would rather not confuse anyone and call these talents or something, but
not intelligence. But here is one list:

*The 7 Types of Intelligence & Their Characteristics:*

   - Linguistic Intelligence. ...
   - Logic Intelligence. ...
   - Kinaesthetic Intelligence. ...
   - Spatial Intelligence. ...