[ExI] Dark Energy and Causal Cells

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 23:13:09 UTC 2017

Stuart--

Wondering what you think about what it means between if your black hole and
another if they have both been swallowed by a third?  What if they are the
only pair of black holes in a long string of monotonic swallowings?  All
these permutations of cell linking would exist too.  So there are infinite
structures of casual cells as well.

This would lead me to believe that what you call causal cells are MUCH more
sense and foamy than you're letting on.

Possible answer is that:

1) EVERYTHING is black holes, big and small.

2) If we are just patterns of causal cell linking, perhaps we cannot [yet?]
see certain attributes of the units within this network, such as the speed
of pattern accretion or separation, which we witness with universal
expansion.

3) I have a feeling that the boundaries of these cells might fade when they
are very densely accreted in the "black hole swallowing level of
abstraction" unit.  I.e. When your string of black holes has more beads
than neighboring strings.  This unit would look like a helix in time, I
think, according to your stuff.

So we are black hole time helices?  And fate is whatever actions of them
give birth to probability distributions in reality.  Some kind of
conservation of timespring tension and handedness.

Two oppositely wound springs would dialectically materialize and unwind
(relative to their spring neighborhood.)