[ExI] Weird!? - He's not on Facebook

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 22:24:28 UTC 2017

What Dave said in his post, but just to point out: the very fact that you
see a need to type "dave sill" to clarify your quote means that you are
quoting wrong.   adrian

Now tell me - what's wrong with that?  I need to attribute the quote to the
person who wrote it, eh?  And I do not understand 'quoting wrong'.
Punctuation? Maybe I am not doing it the Wiki way, but most of us having
been doing it this way as long as I have been in this group.  Maybe I am
being dense here.

bill w.