[ExI] Huxley or Orwell - who got it right?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 21:16:51 UTC 2017

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 2:39 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
​

Even if they are on your side, power grabbers are really on their own side.

spike
​

Yes, well, try to find someone in the beltway that isn't.  He/she just
needs to follow our agenda to get our contributions and I can't say that I
care how big his ego is.  Big ego is attractive to men and women alike.
bill w