[ExI] b riots: was RE: star trek

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Feb 11 16:33:03 UTC 2017

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Rafal Smigrodzki

### >…brothers and sisters of all breeds and creeds, sing kumbaya and make the black-masked Antifa thugs quake in their jack-boots! Today the list, tomorrow the whole world!  Rafał

I have been working on an idea for how to capture the neo-KKK black-masked rioters.

I don’t think that turned out the way the students were hoping, for I know that Berkeley is the place for elite students who generally favor free speech, or did at one time.  I have a hard time imagining top-shelf students doing the things I saw the neo-Klan doing.  But there were the peaceful marchers standing dumbly behind a black banner of “America was never great” while the masked ones assaulted constables and set fires, all to stop a comedian from speaking.  I really don’t think the students wanted that.

However none of the arsonists were apprehended as far as I know, so we still don’t know who they are.

Quad-rotor drones can be flown via Skype, giving a drone’s-eye view.  A drone could easily carry a payload of a CO2 cartridge, with a short barrel single shot paintball gun.  Black-masks riot, constables fly a drone, spot some sleazy bastard hurling Molotov cocktails, zoom in, pop her with a paintball filled with phosphor compounds mixed in something colorless such as glycerin, in such a way as to uniquely identify each particular paintball.  Constables with UV lamp arrest anyone who glows as they attempt to escape, they figure out which of the anonymous rioters this is and what she did, looks for her FaceBook pages.  Now we know.  Wouldn’t that work?

If they were outsiders, they would likely need to drive away after the riot, so the constables could set up shop in the parking lots and run their invisible UV detectors.  What do you bet the neo-Klan were not Berkeley students?