[ExI] b riots: was RE: star trek

Christian Saucier csaucier at sovacs.com
Sun Feb 12 12:45:37 UTC 2017

On 2/11/2017 1:35 PM, spike wrote:
> We could set up betting on PredictIt, have a great time with this.  My
> bet depends on the price structure.  I would like to play it however.
> I would give about 30 cents the first neo-Klan is ideologically driven
> (not a hired hand) perhaps 20 cents she is hired by the constables to
> discredit peaceful demonstrators, 20 cents she is a Milo-employee, 20
> cents she was hired by someone neither Milo nor constables and ten
> cents none of the above.

Milo Y. clearly also benefits from all the publicity generated by the
riots.  I like your percentage allocation although I would personally
reallocate 10 points from the "neither" to the "ideological" category.

What I should have said is that regardless of who actually funds Antifas
and other "by any means necessary" groups, the events so far indicate to
me that local police forces do not seem to have any desire or intention
of arresting the troublemakers.

C.