[ExI] b riots: was RE: star trek

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Feb 12 16:52:28 UTC 2017

Subject: Re: [ExI] b riots: was RE: star trek

>.Milo Y. clearly also benefits from all the publicity generated by the
riots.  I like your percentage allocation although I would personally
reallocate 10 points from the "neither" to the "ideological" category.

Ja, he's the only author I know whose own fan club claims to hate him.

>.What I should have said is that regardless of who actually funds Antifas
and other "by any means necessary" groups, the events so far indicate to me
that local police forces do not seem to have any desire or intention of
arresting the troublemakers.  C.

This is what makes it so cool to live in the internet age.  The students
standing back there like cowering sheep could grab one or more of the masked
aronists, get the cell phone cameras rolling, take off the mask, post to
FaceBook, have the masses identify her, see if she has a FaceBook page.
Until that happens and the real bad guys are identified, Milo will sell
mountains of books, YouTube will get reels of video of the kind that gets
lots of hits and sells lots of ads, students at Berkeley (of all places)
will appear to reject free speech.

They grab one, unmask her, figure out she is a Breitbart minion, BUSTED!
Hand her over to the constables and see what happens.  If nothing, BUSTED!

Students?  Free speech advocates?  Are you ready?  Make us proud.