[ExI] b riots: was RE: star trek

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Feb 12 17:23:12 UTC 2017

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf
Of spike

>>.What I should have said is that regardless of who actually funds Antifas
and other "by any means necessary" groups, the events so far indicate to me
that local police forces do not seem to have any desire or intention of
arresting the troublemakers.  C.

>.This is what makes it so cool to live in the internet age.  The students
standing back there like cowering sheep could grab one or more of the masked
aronists, get the cell phone cameras rolling, take off the mask, post to
FaceBook, have the masses identify her, see if she has a FaceBook page.
.spike

I have a fun idea.

We are hearing so much about fake news and how YouTube can create an
alternate reality and so forth.  The video of the riots at that university
up there, the ones Stanford beats which starts with a B, could be used to
make a terrific fake news story.  Even if we put a commentary up front in
the video explaining it is a gag, an Orson Wells-style dramatization, it
could be a lotta fun and draw in rubes.

We take the video of the B riots, cut pieces of it, take the sound behind
it, get several volunteers, get a couple of them to dress in black.  Get
some college-age guys to play attendees at that educational institution
whose name escapes me.  Have the whole crew go out into the quad at night,
stage it to look like an arsonist fled and the guys grabbed her (so you
would only need about 6 total actors).  Have the three or four actors grab a
couple of the black-clad actors, ideally those who have no internet
presence.  Have the guys unmask the arsonists with riot noise playing in the
background, extracted from the actual riot.  Have them demand their
identities.  They give false names, but then have the guys find they are
carrying wallets with matching photo ID.  They say HEY!  This one's name is
Susie May Rottencrotch!  And this one's name is Homer Schlabotnik!

Someone pulls out a phone and OK Googles both.  Rottencrotch turns out to
have FaceBook pages revealing she is a Brietbart follower and Schlabotnik is
an activist from Commies on Campus.  Both pages are fake of course, which is
part of the gag, but we aren't trying to fool anyone, for the video itself
had a leader saying it was all in fun.