[ExI] AI humor

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 18:31:52 UTC 2017

To everybody:

You guys are like a pack of wild dogs into which a pack of pork chops has
been thrown, resulting in chaos and running every which way.

The idea was AI humor.  But it's OK.  I guess that didn't attract any
interest.

To Adrian:  I just dunno about starboardly as to whether people would catch
it without a bit of help.  You guys are smarter than a typical sample.  I
certainly agree that too much help is numbing.  But now that's academic, so
there.

Is there a dumber name for any animal than 'fly'?  Why isn't there an
animal named 'swim'?  Or 'waddle', or 'run'?  We do have 'duck'.

bill w