[ExI] NASA: go Go GO back to the moon

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 19:12:16 UTC 2017

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 11:07 AM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 10:49 AM, Giulio Prisco <giulio at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 7:35 PM Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I'm not saying the whole SLS series should be unmanned; I'm saying the
>>> first full mission should be
>>
>> As a former aerospace engineer and manager, and as a person with some
>> practical common sense, I guess I have to agree. But the yoong science
>> fiction fan in me (he's still here you know) wishes to see some bold,
>> irresponsible move to space, to compensate for the dullness of the last few
>> decades.
>
> Heh.  You want that, I'm working on one option.  Do you happen to know
> anyone interested enough in launching CubeSats that they'd be willing
> to put up a few hundred thousand $ (preferably a few million $), in
> exchange for dedicated launches for their (or whoever they designate)
> CubeSats in 2-3 years?

To clarify: CubeCab is taking preorders now - with more info than
we're revealing in public.  Anyone who wants to buy a launch, or
preferably several (probably on behalf of your organization), contact
me offlist for more info.

Spike: we are in talks with LM to see if they want to play on this.
By any chance do you know Robert Cleave?