[ExI] NASA: go Go GO back to the moon

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Feb 25 19:19:17 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf
Of Adrian Tymes

>...To clarify: CubeCab is taking preorders now - with more info than we're
revealing in public.  Anyone who wants to buy a launch, or preferably
several (probably on behalf of your organization), contact me offlist for
more info...

Seems like after the shuttle program ended there would be a market for this.

>...Spike: we are in talks with LM to see if they want to play on this.  By
any chance do you know Robert Cleave?

I do not.  San Jose State U has (or had) a nano-sat program going.  We did
environmental testing on some of their projects a long time ago.  Have you
any contacts there?