[ExI] NASA: go Go GO back to the moon

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 22:35:17 UTC 2017

>>...To clarify: CubeCab is taking preorders now - with more info than we're
> revealing in public.  Anyone who wants to buy a launch, or preferably
> several (probably on behalf of your organization), contact me offlist for
> more info...
>
> Seems like after the shuttle program ended there would be a market for this.

We certainly think there is, and what market research we've done
(including talking to a lot of would-be customers) strongly suggests
there is.  Problem is, we need money to build hardware to put stuff in
orbit, most VCs won't invest until you have signed customers, and most
customers won't sign until after we've put something in orbit.

> San Jose State U has (or had) a nano-sat program going.  We did
> environmental testing on some of their projects a long time ago.  Have you
> any contacts there?

Quite a few, but none (that we know of) that can be of use getting into LM.

Do you still have any contacts at LM?