[ExI] Bell's Inequality

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 18:07:16 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 3:03 AM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 9:45 PM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > if you assume Schrodinger's
>> > Wave Equation
>> > everybody assumes the
>> > Schrodinger
>> > Wave Equation
>> > Copenhagen assumes
>

> ​> ​
> So...I have stated a position.  You then argue what other people
> assume, but I never claimed I was taking exactly their position,

​And I never claimed you were taking their position. I know you don't like
Manny Worlds but it's not even clear to me just what your prefered quantum
interpretation is.​ Copenhagen? Pilot Wave? Transactional?
Super-Deterministic? Shut up And Calculate?

> ​> ​
> And you wonder why I have called out trolling in this thread?

For god's sake ​
Adrian
​, for you everything is a personal insult! You are the thinnest skinned
person I have ever met online and I've been online for a long
time....well.... you're in the top ten anyway. ​

 John K Clark