[ExI] phone eats city

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 14:56:34 UTC 2017

Super-interconnectedness can help us live lives more together, even while
alone.  spike

Yes, it is going to be interesting what people will create with all this
connectedness.

I still want to know this:  what's new on the horizon for gadgets?  Will
smartphones live forever?  Is the next step implants?  What will nanotech
bring us?

bill w