[ExI] Am I the only one freaked out by this? [GOV]

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 15:23:16 UTC 2017

On 26 January 2017 at 14:28, Mike Dougherty  wrote:
> Suppressing discourse on government is a bad precedent.
>
> Maybe we could agree to a subject-line keyword for the sake of a
> filter for those who wish to opt-out of seeing tagged threads, but
> asking (however politely) for those with concerns to stop their
> conversation is ... idk what word to use.

It is not occasional discussion about government that people are fed up with.

It's the continual moaning and wailing about Trump. It is pointless
and a waste of Exi time. Half the US population is agonising all over
the internet, so worriers can go and wail with them if they want to.
Or join the other half gleefully cheering Trump on. It is just
political peer-grouping and posturing and that's not what Exi should
be about. It's not as though government will change their policies
because Exi has a moan about it.  :)

BillK