[ExI] Self-driving cars to make moral and ethical decisions like humans

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Jul 18 15:40:56 UTC 2017

>>... On Behalf Of spike

>...Consider one of the biggest challenges of urban stealth sweethearts:
finding some private space.  Driverless Uber cars would be just the thing
for that.
The whole notion gives me a great idea.  Consider public restrooms: you
don't want to touch anything, so they supply those paper ass-gaskets.  Now
think of the driverless Uber-car: a disposable sheet of something you use to
prevent having to touch the same public surface from which that exhausted
young couple just emerged: a seat-condom.  We could make a buttload of
money.

Hey even after we start the seat-condom company, the driverless Uber car
notion can launch another new industry and a second corresponding
counter-industry.  We have seen those nifty battery-powered stand-alone
video cameras.  Those things would be easy to hide in an Uber car.  Any
yahoo could take one home, hide one of those cameras anywhere: inside a
visor, under the dashboard somehow, wouldn't be hard to do.  Hide the
receiver/transmitter unit in the trunk or underneath the spare tire.  Tell
the car to go back to... wherever driverless Uber cars sleep.  Next couple
gets in, unwittingly makes video in compromising situation which is
transmitted realtime.  Face recognition software, yahoo discovers it is the
local Baptist minister and the choir director!  Ransom!

Counter-industry: some kind of jamming device or degausser which would
prevent realtime transmission of amateur porno video.

Oh the money to be made here.

Ain't capitalism fun?