[ExI] Greener Urban Environment

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 17:52:51 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 1:15 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> dave wrote:  That's obviously not going to happen, and if it did, the
> cost of classes would skyrocket even faster.
>
> I don't what so obvious about.  Fire all of your professors up to the full
> level and replace them with videos from the famous people.  Up front it may
> be costly but in the long run I think you will find that it saves money to
> hire the best.  No reason for a brick and mortar place either - very costly.

OK, I thought you were suggesting simply paying professors/teachers more
but preserving the traditional approach. Again, I don't think a video
library is the way to go, but with interactive online teaching that makes
perfect sense.

adrian wrote: Or are you saying that SR, personally, can accomplish
> everything you're asking here, for at least a significant fraction of
> humanity?
>
> Sorry - missed something along the way. What is an SR?

Who is SR is the question. She's the "OP"--the original poster who started
this thread by saying "I really should go to college".

-Dave