[ExI] Greener Urban Environment

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 17:15:04 UTC 2017

dave wrote:  That's obviously not going to happen, and if it did, the cost
of classes would skyrocket even faster.

I don't what so obvious about.  Fire all of your professors up to the full
level and replace them with videos from the famous people.  Up front it may
be costly but in the long run I think you will find that it saves money to
hire the best.  No reason for a brick and mortar place either - very costly.

adrian wrote: Or are you saying that SR, personally, can accomplish
everything you're asking here, for at least a significant fraction of
humanity?

Sorry - missed something along the way. What is an SR?

bill w