[ExI] how to help?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 20:11:47 UTC 2017

Mike wrote;   we will probably find a bunch of reasons that are obscured
behind a one-size/one-problem sound bite.

It would take a lot of research to determine what you want to know.  I will
assume that more homeless vets committed suicide than others; that the
homeless ones were more likely to be addicted to alcohol and/or drugs - and
so on.

None of that makes any difference to me.  They need all kinds of help and
they are mostly not getting it from our government, which implicitly
promised them that.  If we could get them housed ,we could start dealing
with addiction, PTSD, and other problems.  Not since WWII have vets been
greeted by the rest of us as returning heroes.  Is it because we knew that
those wars were mistakes?  And none of them won?  Not the fault of the
vets.

Re wars:  has there been a defensible one since WWII?  No.
What will the Repubs get us into now so that their military industrial
complex buddies can make more billions?

bill w