[ExI] how to help?

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 23:33:09 UTC 2017

On Jun 23, 2017, at 3:47 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:
> billk wrote:  Why the snide remark about the Repubs?
>
> Because they are in now. Because of Bush Jr.  Because of Nixon.  Yeah, there was Clinton.

Rest assured, when the Democrats are in, the wars will continue -- as we saw under Obama recently. (And given her comments, had Clinton won, she'd have been slung her share of warmongering.) The War Party is bipartisan.

> Re foreign victims. Of course they do not count at all, as shown by our name for them:  collateral damage.

I don't take part in that. Nor should anyone else. I believe the onus is on all of us here not to forget these foreign victims of the US elite's foreign policy (that is, militarism).

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst