[ExI] how to help?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 01:08:23 UTC 2017

bill w wroteRe foreign victims. Of course they do not count at all, as
shown by our name for them:  collateral damage.

I don't take part in that. Nor should anyone else. I believe the onus is on
all of us here not to forget these foreign victims of the US elite's
foreign policy (that is, militarism).

Dan

I never in my wildest imagination thought that anyone
  would fail to see the sarcasm dripping all over it.  bill w