[ExI] the ultimate invasion of privacy?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 02:36:43 UTC 2017

the insurance consumers point of view, we neglect to ask ourselves what we
would do, absent all government regulation, were we to create a business
betting on our client’s health.  The less we know about the client, the
more we much charge to cover the risk cost.  I wouldn’t want to be in that
biz myself, even if I knew it made good money: too many ethical dilemmas.
 spike

Ethical dilemmas don't seem to concern them much.  I can't feel too much
sympathy from an industry that, as is reported, rejects a certain number of
claims of the basis of nothing - just hoping that the client will give up
and not file again.  But of course I see your point.

bill w