[ExI] A decentralized autonomous space agency

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 11:45:21 UTC 2017

Thanks Adrian, and don't worry, harsh criticism is exactly what I want.
The difference is in the ownership and governance model. A DAO belongs
entirely to its members (those who chose to buy shares) and all
shareholders are empowered to easily vote on all decisions. So this
model replaces traditional exec/management layers with the wisdom of
the crowd.