[ExI] Single Payer Healthcare

Stathis Papaioannou stathisp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 11:45:27 UTC 2017

On Wed., 29 Mar. 2017 at 3:58 pm, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> [...]

There are some conditions leading to suicide, such as the psychotic
disorders and major depression, which are relatively easily diagnosed and
treated. Others, such as personality disorders and substance abuse, are
more difficult to treat but treatment can have some impact. This is the
same in any branch of medicine.

I will repeat my earlier comment: I am suspicious of rip rap, or hip hop,

--
Stathis Papaioannou