[ExI] Trump jokes are becoming illegal

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat May 6 15:56:48 UTC 2017

FCC Chairman and
​Trump​
​
appointee Ajit Pai said yesterday that he was considering fining comedian
Stephen Colbert
​ for telling a joke about ​Vladimir Putin and his sidekick Donald Trump.
In light of this blatant attack on the first amendment I think CNN and
MSNBC should change their policy and stop bleeping Trump whenever he uses
words like "fuck" or "pussy", and that's a lot. I don't think it's right to
edit somebody's remarks so that they sound better (or worse) than they
really are, and it's certainly not right to do it for the most powerful man
in the world. A
nd
​besides, ​
it would be most amusing to watch the spectacle of The President Of The
United States trying to put journalists in jail because they failed to
censor The President Of The United States.

Fox news should change their policy about that too of course but they're a
hopeless case.

  John K Clark