[ExI] tabby's star dimming again

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sun May 21 19:44:38 UTC 2017

It's conquer or to be conquered, on a cosmic scale. This is no joke, and no
funny matter.

The fairy tales  told by Carl Sagan and many others are total crap, which
has nothing to do with reality.

Our best hope is, that we are the first and early enough. As they say -
take the red pill!

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/