[ExI] bug eating again, was: RE: tabby's star dimming again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 18:28:21 UTC 2017

The notion of eating bugs really warms on a prole once she really starts to
think hard about how efficient they are at converting inedible stuff into
questionably edible stuff.  If nothing else, perhaps we can feed the bugs
to the hogs then devour the hogs.

spike

I read one nutrition book that maintained the eating muscle meat was on the
bottom of the food chain - for animals as well, leaving the muscle meat for
the hyenas etc..  Organ meat was what was desired, particularly the liver.
She recommended eating more lungs, etc.  I am OK with that if it's in
sausage, or fried chicken livers or gizzards.

Feeding animals to themselves brought on epidemics of Bovine Spongiform
Encephalitis, if i am not mistaken.

bill w