[ExI] scieceblind

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 16:07:34 UTC 2017

I hope I'm not insulting by linking to an explanation, but I think it would
help if you think about water displacement and how a less dense object
floats in water.  It is the same exact principle when you have a less dense
object (the helium balloon) compared to the air:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/helium1.htm

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 11:49 AM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com