[ExI] theme parties must go retro, waaaaay retro

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 16:15:16 UTC 2017

Mike or spike wrote:

Hear that Universities?  No cave-person parties, none!

----------------

Harvard, I read, is going to get rid of GReek frats.  Hear the alums howl
and threaten donations.  Bad news is, Harvard already could fund a
good-sized country.  I think this is just madness to the extreme.  Did
anyone reading this ever get kicked out of a Greek, German, Cajun, etc.
festival you attended?  I think they were glad to get my money and validate
their culture.  I been welcomed everywhere and they were especially
impressed with my dancing to their music and their dance steps.  (could be
there is another interpretation there, based on my ability to look like a
drunk giraffe while dancing). But the polka is easy - macarena NOT.

bill w