[ExI] thiel goes south

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 18:23:43 UTC 2017

Too much regulation.
It is obvious.
Same thing happens with cryptomarkets.

What are supposed to be well intentioned laws end up to do exactly the
opposite of what they laws were intended for. Unless the intention was
really different from what the appearances tell.

So let's do financial business in Singapore and medical development in
third world countries. America will catch up eventually, in particular when
business is hurt.