[ExI] Simulation physics and theology for Qubitzers

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 04:53:29 UTC 2017

I read this passage as a contrast between two types of quantum
simulations - both start with condensed matter in a 3D reality, and
generate two different simulated realities, one 3D and one 4D.

In my analogy God is the intelligent agency that controls the
condensed matter in the base reality,

Interesting idea on using the bulk as a remote back-up for mind
storage. This could happen spontaneously, or be engineered.