[ExI] emotions

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 17:02:53 UTC 2018

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 12:40 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Well, that solves the mystery.  How on earth did Gmail take so long to
> deliver my messages?  Never happened to me before - you?

It might not have been Gmail that caused the delay. The list server could
also have been stuck.

One that comes to my mind:  just what will the post-human be like?
> Anatomy, physiology, psychology?  I got very little from y'all when I first
> asked that question, which was my first one.

Nobody really knows until it happens, but likely there will be a wide range
of options. Pretty much anything imaginable is possible, and lots of things
we haven't even dreamed up yet will come to pass.

-Dave