[ExI] Electoral College

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 02:58:03 UTC 2018

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018, 16:45 John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

Why is Wyoming sovereignty 70 times more important than
> California sovereignty? We both know the answer to that, Wyoming votes
> Trump's way and California does not.

Picking this out as completely ridiculous.  That's NOT what anyone here
thinks and it's not the reason anyone here thinks the way they do...maybe
Rafal, if he's still around.

Most of us don't like Trump whatsoever, it just so happens we think you are
wrong and also do far more complaining than you deserve.  If you want to
complain go make a difference.  It should be clear by now that your posts
here are not doing so.