[ExI] Electoral College

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 12:53:49 UTC 2018

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 10:58 PM, Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com>
wrote:

> *Most of us don't like Trump whatsoever,*

Most on this list, nearly all in fact, liked Trump more than Clinton in
2016 and still do. That is a fact and maybe a Jupiter Brain knows enough
psychology to understand why but I don't think I will understand it even on
the day they dump me into a vat of liquid nitrogen.

>  *it just so happens we think you are wrong *

That much I do know!

> and also do far more complaining than you deserve.

How much complaining do I deserve? And if you don't like Trump why do you
get so upset when I dare to say less than flattering things about him?

>  *go make a difference*

And you believe the first step in me making a difference is to stop being
sacrilegious about Trump and keep my mouth shut.

John K Clark