[ExI] Electoral College and 1177 BCE

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 19:38:58 UTC 2018

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 2:53 PM <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

>  *if a third party makes a strong showing, as it did this last time*

The librarian party got zero electoral votes in 2026, in 2020 I predict it
will get twice as many.

> *If either mainstream candidate had taken most of Gary Johnson’s
> followers, that candidate would have easily taken a clean victory.*

Hillary got 2,864,974 more popular votes than Trump, Johnson got less than
1.3 million votes, however if she got just 77,000 more votes in 3 states
she would be president not the mob boss (people like John Dean who flip and
squeal to the Feds are RATS!) we have today.

 John K Clark