[ExI] Electoral College and 1177 BCE

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 21:26:38 UTC 2018

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 4:12 PM <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

>> Hillary got 2,864,974 more popular votes than Trump, Johnson got less
>> than 1.3 million votes, however if she got just 77,000 more votes in 3
>> states she would be president …  John K Clark
>

> *>*
> *That is my point exactly.  Had the second place winner merely tossed
> Johnson’s followers a bone, anything, anything at all, perhaps a few
> percent of those 1.3 million votes could have swung the election.  Good
> point.*

If 77,000 people in 3 states who call themselves themselves libertarians
had voted for Clinton we would not now have the most anti-libertarian
leader in the nation's history.

> For Libertarians, it is all about balancing the Federal budget, regardless
> of what it takes to do that.

In 1998 the first Clinton gave us a balanced budget in 1998 for the first
time since 1835, then he did it again in 1999, 2000 and 2001. Trump gave us
the most un-balanced budget ever.

 John K Clark