[ExI] Electoral College and 1177 BCE

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 16:05:21 UTC 2018

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 9:08 AM John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> ...Clinton
> got
> 2,864,974 more votes than Trump
> yet Trump is now our leader...

Really??!?  This is the first time you've mentioned it.  I assumed he found
a golden ticket in his chocolate bar or something.

> History will not look kindly at this.

 Welcome, John K Clark--GRAND ARBITER OF HISTORY!!!!  Can I lick your
boots??

Seriously though, what would it take for you to stop posting about this?
PLEASE tell me, and I will make it happen.  Do you need people here to
admit culpability in his election?  If so, I promise you I'll grab Spike by
the lapels and shake him--VIGOROUSLY!!

No shit, history will look back on us as a fucked up country full of idiots
who let this happen.  Actually, scratch that--people are already looking at
us like that?  Other countries aren't even surprised by this because
they've seen our idiotic moves leading up to this?   Hmmmm.

John, WHY do you keep bringing it up?  What are you trying to accomplish?
All I see is somebody who likes criticizing and complaining.  And somebody
for whom hindsight is 20/20 but who likes to brag that it's 40/20.